
Back in early October, I was ready to listen to Christmas music, but Henry told me it would be uncouth to do so until November. So, I patiently waited until November 1st. When November 1st came, I asked him if it was the time to start getting into the holiday spirit and once again was denied.
SO, I decided while I was at work today to deem TODAY the first official day of Christmas music! However, in the last 20 minutes, I am unable to find holiday radio stations online. Does not everyone share my joy and excitement for the holidays? Why not extend Christmas for 2 or 3 months? I believe that Christmas music should be available ANY time of the year. Heck, I'd even listen to it in the summer! Which one of you can actually say that Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls doesn't make you smile, sing along, and tap your toes?
I am really excited because I adopted a family for Christmas from a battered women's shelter and have already started on my holiday shopping. Now, I think that merits some extra holiday cheer!
I agree to all that! Pandora.com you can definately get xmas music anytime. I keep trying to get matt to go xmas shopping with me already but then he gives me that "your crazy" look and im quickly shot down... Oh well, soon enough, soon enough.
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya. Do you think it's too WT (white trash) to put my Christmas lights up already? I've got major ants in my pants to get those little twinkly snowflake lights up on the deck!
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm totally loving all the community service stuff you're doing. Keep blogging about it, it makes me want to get out and be more like you! You're awesome!!!