I'm surprised by the number of people who gasp when I tell them I don't like sushi. But, really, sushi!? Eww. One of my favorite authors, Jen Lancaster wrote the following in her book I'm reading right now, Pretty in Plaid. I think she hits it perfectly on the head!
Can I be honest here? I kind of don’t understand sushi. Like, what’s the draw of raw fish? Especially raw fish wrapped in seaweed? And, really? Seaweed? Who came up with the idea to eat this? Was someone all, “Hey, you know that disgusting green algae? I’m talking about the crap that gets stuck to our oars when we row the boat and ruins our nets and makes our hair all slimy when we dive in? And that washed up on the sand and reeks like an ocean full of dead fish? Yeah, we should totally have that with dinner.”
hahahaha, you crack me up.
ReplyDelete