Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring in Seattle

There is nowhere prettier than when the sun comes out in Seattle. Yesterday, we had our first real glimpse of spring (even if it was for only 18 hours). Henry and I headed over to UW to try out a new camera that I bought. The cherry trees were in full bloom. We had a good time and got some great shots. One thing I love about Henry is that we always have fun! We are so goofy and silly, I'm sure most people look at us and roll our eyes.

I was busy taking pictures and Henry looked like he was bored so I gave him the camera and told him to take a few. Well, when I reviewed my pictures on the car ride home, I found ones he took of a random man posing/reading in the grass, a group of women dressed in kimonos, and a close up of a couple. Sorry to say, they didn't make the "favorites" list I posted below.



2 comments:

  1. And then it snowed....well at least it did over here yesterday. But I agree, the trees have been gorgeous! I do need to get to Seattle again, I haven't been since we went to The Bodies. Maybe when it gets a little nicer you and Henry can come over and we can do some hiking over on the Olympic Pen. SPRING FEVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Those are great pictures. :) We should hang out soon - maybe have a Julia Child night?

    ReplyDelete