Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yay New Car!

I finally got the car I ordered back in September and boy, it was worth the wait! Since I ordered it in Boise, my parents were kind enough to drive and meet us half way. I got the new 2010 Chevy Equinox. I LOOVVEE IT! The coolest feature is when you put the car in reverse, part of the rear view mirror turns into a video camera and shows you if there's anyone behind you. Also, I'm loving the remote start. I scared a construction guy the other morning because he had parked behind my car and was unloading stuff. I opened our front door and started the car and the poor guy jumped about a mile. Although I really liked by last car (the red escape) this one is SO much more grown up and sophisticated! After doing errands today I was sad because I'm almost to 1,000 miles. Guess I've been doing lots of driving but loving every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment