Saturday, August 29, 2009

Livin' in a Crafter's Paradise

Sorry to all for not posting an entry lately, work's been busy!

It's about time that I mention to you the greatest crafting creation known to woman and the object of my infatuation and admiration. The Silhouette SD Cutter. This thing rocks my world. It works like a normal printer, you hook it up to your computer, pick a graphic, click print and BAM, it cuts the shapes out. It cuts them out of paper and vinyl! This may not sound significant to those of you who aren't obsessed with crafting but it means I can scrapbook, make greeting cards, vinyl wall art, even templates for glass etching. I better not say too much more before I start spoiling all your Christmas gifts. This thing is awesome!

Ok, ok, so I do admit that I am a bit of a craft nerd. But don't worry, I'm not off to join the Amish community anytime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Cant wait to see photos of your creations from this thing! Didnt know they existed!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THREE MORE DAYS!

    ReplyDelete