Wednesday, August 5, 2009
About Me
I hate when my feet are dirty. Every morning, I check the weather report to see what I should wear. I often rearrange the dishwater for maximum capacity. I'm scared of snakes and moths. I've learned to accept being tall and embrace it by even wearing high heals to work. Not many people believe it, but I'm shy. I'm both a planner and an organizer. My closet is arranged by shirt color and type. Even my mom teases me about that! My favorite color isn't pink anymore, I think it's red. Right now I'm stuck between a young adult and an adult. I love sleeping with a heating pad because I'm always cold. I love pumpkin: pumpkin pie, pumpkin chai, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin ice cream and pumpkin pancakes. I throw milk out before the expiration date because it grosses me out. I love sheets that are fresh out of the dryer. I have an extreme weakness for cookie dough and cake batter. That is usually why my cakes come out about 1/4 too small! I enjoy traveling and being creative but can't stand heavy metal bands. I really want a cat even though I'm allergic to them and have asthma attacks when they're around. I don't eat fruit and just recently found out that I am allergic to fruit. I'm a little like my mom and a little like my dad, which in some cases, is a deadly combination. I'm an efficiency freak and plan and schedule my day in order to waste no time. And thanks to all of you for putting up with all my weirdness! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let me send you a genuine THANK YOU for the updated window into YOU! I think red is a fabulous color for you, good decision. Unfortunately, your birthday present is coming in pink. You'll have to wear/eat/use it on your YOUNG adult days. (clever eh, disguising the present like I did?) I cant keep a secret for the life of me. I've had your present since the last week of June and it's been KILLING me not to spill the beans early. Maybe if I give you enough non-hints you'll figure it out without me REALLY spilling the beans directly.
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned I LOVE your blog header? Yup! It's a winner!
ReplyDelete