Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blast from the Past

While visiting my parents last week, I was able to get some pretty priceless family pictures. Enjoy!


Monorail at Disney Land rocking the fanny pack and wind breaker (it had matching pants)!


Scott an I about to go boating at McCall. This proves that I was taller than him. Oh, and could beat him at basketball. I beat him in 9th grade when he was a 6th grader and retired so I'm still claiming that I can legitimately beat him at basketball.


Speak softly and carry a big stick. This was at our cabin in Lowman.


At Palm Springs. Can't explain my pose or facial expression...


Wow, I was cool even back then! Capri Suns ROCK!


These fish were my friends. I named them and played with them. However, my mom and dad told me these fish were "sleeping". Obviously, I wasn't a very bright child (see guts hanging down at bottom) and was devastated to see them in the frying pan the next morning. I'm scarred for life because I still don't like to eat fish!


Super model pose at the Oregon coast


Jenn and I rocking our Hula outfits


For all those who wonder if I'm a natural blond... Gotta love blond/white hair


I was the catcher in T-Ball. Note the purple mitt. I played on an all boys team and ironically was the only one who could hit home runs.


Now here's a fashion statement. Looks like my dress was made of Grandma's drapes and check out those shoulders!


Cowboy Cari

1 comment:

  1. I'll give you my entire net worth (approx. $100) to go back to that haircut, yes, the Lowman/fishing haircut. These are absolutely incredible.

    ReplyDelete