Every year around Easter time I make frosted sugar cookies in the shapes of bunnies, flowers, etc. I decided to take it up a notch and decorate them with fondant since I'm addicted to the t.v. shows about cake decorators. They make decorating with fondant look soooo easy. Let me tell you, it's NOT! I spent about an hour on these 6 cookies. Although they turned out looking good, they are way too time consuming. Therefore, I'm checking Cake Decorator off my dream job list.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to everyone!
Every year around Easter time I make frosted sugar cookies in the shapes of bunnies, flowers, etc. I decided to take it up a notch and decorate them with fondant since I'm addicted to the t.v. shows about cake decorators. They make decorating with fondant look soooo easy. Let me tell you, it's NOT! I spent about an hour on these 6 cookies. Although they turned out looking good, they are way too time consuming. Therefore, I'm checking Cake Decorator off my dream job list.
Every year around Easter time I make frosted sugar cookies in the shapes of bunnies, flowers, etc. I decided to take it up a notch and decorate them with fondant since I'm addicted to the t.v. shows about cake decorators. They make decorating with fondant look soooo easy. Let me tell you, it's NOT! I spent about an hour on these 6 cookies. Although they turned out looking good, they are way too time consuming. Therefore, I'm checking Cake Decorator off my dream job list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This in no way compares to cookie, brownie, ice cream cakes... Just throwing it out there. Guess who this is!?!?!??? Also I am so sorry about your ankle, I remember once when we were playing basketball and I almost f'ed it up. :( Good luck! and get a job! slacker...
ReplyDelete