
For those of you who don't know, I sprained or fractured my ankle 5 years in a row from 6th grade all the way to 10th grade. In 11th grade, I was lucky enough to have surgery and quit both soccer and basketball which were the two culprits. However, 10 years after surgery, I thought it would be a good idea to join a co-ed soccer team. I went out and bought my gear and was ready to get back to sports. Well, it didn't go so well to say the least. I've hurt my ankle yet again with what the doctors think is another fracture. Since I have the ankle of an 80 year old, the doctor said, it is hard to tell what's a new injury and what is old bone fragments from the past. For the 7th time in my life, I'm in a walking boot. Safe to say my soccer career is over. But, i have brand new cleats and shin guards if anyone wants to buy them from me!
What were you thinking!!!?? Uhg, I'm sorry about the boot, does bring back some good memories though :)
ReplyDelete