- Car had to go to shop to get fixed for a measly $1300
- Car got broken into day after getting back from shop and$200 broken window needed replacing (see photo below, but at least they left my snack bag in the center console in case I get stranded in a snow storm somewhere)
- My precious handy dandy Garmin GPS was stolen (nick-named "Lee" for it's Australian Accent... you can see how much it meant to me!)
- ANNDD on top of that, insurance won't cover anything!!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
When it Rains, It Pours
After Henry was sick, I thought I was in the clear... but NOOOO.. Somehow got sick but was kind enough to do it while I was in Boise so Henry didn't have to return the favor of taking care of me. In addition to being sick here's my week in review:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Cari! You poor, sad girl! I'm so sorry for your loss. Karen (female Australian accent)is as special in my heart as I'm sure Lee was in yours, and I cannot imagine life without her!
ReplyDeleteCan you send me one of your $100 home-made sympathy cards so I can write in it and send it back to you?