Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lion King!

Henry and I went to the Lion King Play last night which was totally amazing. (Although you'd have to ask him in person to get his "real" opinion since I swear he was falling asleep) We went to Benihana's for dinner which was delicious but we ended up being late for the show and having to run from the restaurant to the theater. It's only .5 miles but in BRAND new flats that haven't been broken in - I limped/ran. When we finally got there, we had to sneak in after it started. Anyways I'm not usually big on musical, but come on, Lion King! I took the liberty of lip-singing all the songs from the soundtrack to Henry who actually joined in and did some awesome little dance moves from his chair! No wonder the old people next to us gave us some funny looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment