So I have to get all sentimental for a moment...
In approximately 1 hour, I've known Henry for FIVE years. It was about 11:00 pm on that fateful June 2nd, 2006 when Henry and I met at Earl's Bar on the Ave. After we talked the night away at the bar, Henry called me the next day and we went out on our first date the day after. We went to dinner, went on a walk, watched a HORRIBLE movie and talked until the sun came up. But, within a week, Henry moved back to Eastern Washington for the summer. However, that didn't keep us from talking on the phone every night even after his 12 hour work days on the farm. We'd sit on the phone for hours (thanks for your patience Mark and Kathy) and thumb through the Book of Questions. Although there were a handful of times where Henry fall asleep on the phone, I quickly found that Henry was just the guy I'd been waiting for - smart, funny, handsome and fun to be around.
I am such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful and supportive boyfriend who has been there and loved me unconditionally ever since we met. One quote that reminds me of Henry, "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." Ahhh, how cute. And with that, I bid you good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment