My first Expedia business trip! (no, not in first class like everyone keeps asking). I flew to Puerto Vallarta to meet with our partner, Gray Line. I was there for a full week. The weather was gorgeous (even if I was inside most the time). I stayed at a hotel at the beach and every morning before breakfast, I went down to the beach. The trip itself went really well, we meet with 20 hotels about seeing if we can add Expedia desks. I also trained our partners on our sales process. Our days were really full! I left around 8:00AM then wouldn't get home until about 8:00PM. But, I really lucked out because my last day was free. So, what did I get to do? SWIM WITH DOLPHINS! It was awesome, you'll have to check out the photos/videos below. I had a blast. Four simple words,
best business trip ever!

BEST authentic Mexican food ever!

Kiss from Jorge the Sea Lion

Brunch spot

Hitching a ride on a dolphin
Life without facebook (just for the week) requires lots of blog updates from friends. Please help my cause.
ReplyDelete