
My dad got me hooked on the Tudors, a Showtime t.v. show about Henry the VIII and well, all his wives. Only unfortunate thing is that I'm too cheap to get Showtime so I have to watch it on the internet. But, I LOVE this series. I mean who can't be exited to watch Jonathan Rhys-Meyers go through wives like flies (ok not to ruin it but next week we'll be on his 4th wife). Also, who doesn't want an official taster eat all your meals before you to see if there's poison in it (that should be on the tv series Worst Jobs) Ya, it's a little dark if you know the story line which is why my Henry refuses to watch it with me, but if you have netflix, start with series one and watch it! Then I can talk with someone about it. My dad now cancelled Showtime so I'm the only one left watching...
No comments:
Post a Comment