Friday, March 20, 2009

Blanket for Children's Hospital



I've started a new project, and I need all of your help!!! I've contacted Children's Hospital in Seattle and will be making and donating fleece blankets to the children at the hospital. They are in need of fuzzy blankets for the kids who are going through treatments. My goal is to donate 20 blanket; however, so far I've only have had enough money/donations for 5 blankets, which is a great start but here's how you can help:

  1. Donate any amount of money (each blanket is roughly $20). If you decide to donate money, please specify if you would like to have a girls or boys blanket donated in your name and I will send you a picture of your blanket once it's finished.
  2. Donate any fleece fabric you may have. I need at least a yard to make the toddler's blankets.
  3. Help me make the blankets! They don't take long but teamwork makes it go much faster!

Seattle Children's Hospital was founded in 1898 and is currently ranked among the top Children's Hospitals in the US. Currently around 200 kids are currently calling this place home. Please let me know if you'd like to help me help these kids! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment