So I've been trying to convince Henry to get a puppy for sometime now with no luck. How can you resist these cute faces? $50 for anyone who can convince Henry to buy me a puppy!
But okay, think about the dog thing. It's kinda like having a kid, and really, who wants that kind of responsibility? Like, you have to pay for shots, food, toys, grooming, clean up puke and all manner of nonsense, pay someone to watch it when you're out of town, let it out during the day, etc. which severely restricts our sacred ability to do random things whenever the heck we feel like it without having to worry about anything. I know, I know, don't tell Henry I said all of this. I'm totally as dog hungry as you are, but then I think, geez, I might as well have a KID if I'm going to get a dog, then I think, are you KIDDING me!?
Holy cow! A cari mari blog! YAAAAAYYY!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut okay, think about the dog thing. It's kinda like having a kid, and really, who wants that kind of responsibility? Like, you have to pay for shots, food, toys, grooming, clean up puke and all manner of nonsense, pay someone to watch it when you're out of town, let it out during the day, etc. which severely restricts our sacred ability to do random things whenever the heck we feel like it without having to worry about anything. I know, I know, don't tell Henry I said all of this. I'm totally as dog hungry as you are, but then I think, geez, I might as well have a KID if I'm going to get a dog, then I think, are you KIDDING me!?
On the other hand, the $50 is pretty tempting...